- Paper Napkin (one of the fancier kinds, I guess?)
1. Let's get started! Take your napkin and open in up like a book. Fold one layer from the bottom corner up to make a diagonal line.
3. With the diagonal part now folded on the right bottom corner again, tuck the flap on the opposite side into the diagonal.
Flip it over and tuck your utensils in! My friend happened to work a Sushi place and they use chopsticks!
What I've learned:
- Napkin folding is so easy!
- Sharp creases will make it easier to fold.
How cute and easy is this napkin folding trick? I hope you guys liked this and try it out at your next dinner party. I don't have cloth napkins so this is simple alternative!