Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bobby Pin Organization

Hey every-bobby! I just recently learned about this cool bobby pin organization trick and I've been so excited to show you! If you're like me and lose your bobby pins all the time, here's a great way to keep them in one place.

Materials:
- Magnetic Adhesive strips
- Flat surface
- Bobby pins

I love this idea because it keeps your bobby pins right there! So useful when you go to grab one while doing your hair.


Steps:

1. Get your magnets and test it out! Even when I hold the magnet strip upside down the bobby pins still stay on. If, for some reason yours don't stick too well.... I would (in the next steps) use 2 strips side-by-side, to make sure the bobby pins stay in place.




2. Peel back the adhesive paper and firmly press it onto your "flat surface". I chose to stick it on the inside of my wardrobe (honestly it's a bookshelf with doors that I put clothes, shoes, and accessories into). I know other people have used this in their medicine cabinets and on the inside of drawers too. Put yours close to where you usually get ready in the morning!






Here's how it turned out!  ----------------------------->
(I used flash so you can see better... made the picture look kind of weird though!)


What I've learned:

- Make sure to buy magnets with adhesive!
- You can use this same trick multiple times as long as you have more magnet strips and bobby pins.


This is so easy and I'm so excited to have a spot just for bobby pins. Obviously, we all probably have a whole lot more bobby pins but at least we'll have a few out and ready for everyday hairstyles. You won't have to go digging around for them anymore! Maybe this post will be able to save a few bobby pins?

Thanks for bobbin' by! (too cheesy?)

Alison :)

1 comment:

  1. Someone necessarily assist to make significantly posts I might state.
    This is the very first time I frequented your website page
    and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular put up
    amazing. Great job!

    Bifocal Safety Glasses
    my web site: Bifocal Safety Glasses

    ReplyDelete