- Shadow box
- Chocolate bar
- Adhesive or pins
1. I started off by writing "In case of Emergency Break Glass" on two strips of paper. Then take out your shadow box. I got mine for $10 and it came with a fuzzy background, a Velcro strip and four pins.
2. I used the four pins to secure the "message" to the fuzzy background. You could use something different, like glue or maybe double sided tape depending on the texture of your background.
3. Now put that Velcro strip on the back of a chocolate bar. Careful! Don't press it too hard and break the chocolate!
4. Attach your chocolate bar to the fuzzy backing and put it into your shadow box frame. And you're finished! Hopefully your friend likes this gift idea!
What I've learned:
- Sentimental gifts are great! My friend really liked this! ^.^
- Check to see what kind of background you have in your shadow box. Look at color and (especially) texture to see what kind of adhesive you need.
- Pick a chocolate or candy that you know your friend likes to personalize it.